Adsense alternatives

Discussion in 'Website Monetization' started by Rob, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Rob

Rob Administrator Staff Member

I have a client who I introduced to adsense.. they put adsense on their site and it was working well until Google caught them clicking their own ads.

Now, I'm looking for an alternative for them..

I've tried:
    • Revenue Hits - REAL spammy.. pop ups, pop unders, fake virus notices, etc.. terrible!
    • Amazon Associates - They're trying this now.. no feedback yet

2. Rob

Rob Administrator Staff Member

As an update - they went with forum subscriptions and it did well for them.

3. Art Jr. Pereyra

Art Jr. Pereyra New Member

Sir maybe you can try Infolinks, Chitika and ClickBank :)

4. jyy

jyy Member

Some have claimed that Chitika's payouts are too low. In addition, if your website doesn't get a lot of traffic, then they will only show public service ads. Anyhow, though, on the bright side, it's way more difficult to get kicked off of that service than AdSense.

5. Joelnexus

Joelnexus New Member

Hey there, there is another alternative i have heard about. It is called yllix. Maybe they can try using it. Just visit www.yllix.com for more details. Remember to sign in as a publisher for you to put adds on your website or blog.

jyy likes this.
  6. jblogger

jblogger New Member

I was kicked from Adsense many years ago. They said that my site was generating fraudulent clicks and I asked why was that and if there was something that I could do to solve that issue because I wans't clicking on my own sites. They never answered back and ever since I haven't been able to sign up for their service again.

I don't like much having ads in my sites anyway. Still I have a review blog where I do have Amazon ads but I'm not making any significative number from them.

7. missionreport

missionreport New Member

I'm no expert but I think you can pay PTC sites, and other services like mylikes. I'm sure there are lots of ways to outsmart the system today.

8. jblogger

jblogger New Member

@missionreport I'm pretty sure that if you start using PTC to drive traffic to your site you are going to get kicked from Adsense. There's nothing more shady than that kind of traffic. Also as far as I remember PTC kind of sites are forbidden by Adsense, so pretty sure using those sites as a traffic source must be forbidden too.